In this tutorial we have collected some informations to fix new delta connection issues in Tom Clancy game for both pc and console. We had prepared several fixes for different delta errors before in Tom Clancy's The Division game, here are the previous fix tutorials:
Please check those above workarounds first and move to this tutorial if they doesn't work:
Try these steps to fix it in PC for delta-c-0-1243-error c-1-198 or others:
- 1 : If you are using VPN software, you will need to remove it.
- Restart the computer and try to log in the game again.
- In most cases, it helps to solve the error Delta.
- 2 : Open CMD as ADMIN and enter the following:
- 4 lines one by one then restart computer: netsh advfirewall reset netsh int ip reset netsh int ipv6 reset netsh winsock reset
- 3 : Make sure that your firewall is not blocking these ports.
- These ports should be open for the game to work properly.
- UDP: 33000 to 33499 TCP: 27015, 51000, 55000 to 55999, 56000 to 56999
In Console try these steps to fix delta-error-c-1-198 and/or others:
- Go to settings
- Select initialize
- Restore default settings (DO NOT INITIALIZE)
- Go back to settings
- Go to account settings
- Restore licences
- Restart your PS4 or XBOX
- Launch the division.
If none above works you have to wait for the developers to create a fix for you all. Please post your own fixes in Gameslopedy Console Discussion forums to help each other.
Main Source: Techfaqs