This simple and easy tutorial shows how to fix Euro Truck Simulator Vive la France DLC game's Xbox Controller Issue such as ATS and ETS2 and detection problems on thrustmaster. A lot of gameslopedy visitors reported this conflict.
Try these steps below:
- First of all just reboot your pc and it would work!
- Fiddling around with your settings wouldn't actually work.
- If it still doesn't work you can try these steps:
- Go to device manager,
- search for "Xbox Peripherals"
- right-click on "Xbox Controller" or "Xbox One Controller"
- and choose Update Driver Software option.
- This will launch an Update Driver Software wizard before you, and in this wizard you’ll have two options,
- select the first "Search automatically for updated driver software"
- If asked to restart the computer for hardware changes, save your work and restart the computer for these changes to take effect.
- Hope it works!
If you still have questions please ask to our gameslopedy.com/forums.
Source: Steam Forums and our own gameslopedy opinions.