This tutorial contains some workarounds to fix connectivity issues like "Failed to connect" problem in Arizona Sunshine Game.
Try these steps to find your own workaround according to your system:
- First off all you have to look into Steam\steamapps\common\ArizonaSunshine\ArizonaSunshine_Data file and understand the error.
- If you don't recognize the error through the log file you can send output_log.txt to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Try to change your Steam download region to one that will be more populated and retry again for a new connection
- Try to not disconnect other people from your multiplayer game in Arizona Sunshine.
- Try to play in single player.
- Please check and test your HMD and sound/voice settings and their drivers.
You can also look at gameslopedy.com/forums and ask your question or post your log file into it.
Note: Developers are always aware of these kind of issues and they can fix if the problem caused on their end.