This simple tutorial is for Pokemon Go game on android and ios phones. So, here is our first mobile game fix tutorial:
If you have difficulties with Pokemon Go due to the two following errors: "-GPs signal can't be found -Failed to detect location"...:
Do the following steps:
- -Turn GPS on and off
- -Make sure GPS is set to 'High Accuracy'
- -Ensure mobile data is turned on
If none of that seems to work then you might need to access 'Developer options',
In order to do this on most android/ios phones:
- Go to " Settings; System/About Phone".
- Then press Build number 7 times.
- If you go back to "Settings;System" there should now be an option called 'Developer options'.
- Open that and find 'Allow mock locations' and turn it off. (This fix worked for most of Pokemon Go Gamers)