This tutorial shows how to fix "Unable to start Origin Client isn't currently running" Error in The Sims 4 Living game startup. You can try to do several workarounds below.
Try these steps in order to fix your The Sims 4 Living game startup crash:
- First of all close your internet security, antivirus and Windows Defender off.
- Delete the Electronic Arts folder.
- Go to > C:/program files/the sims 4/game/TS4
RUN TS4 AS AN ADMINISTRATOR! (This is a main fix!)
- Try to Cut the main folder then create a new folder named what you want -i.e. blabla - and paste this main folder into this newly created folder. (Just give it a try!)
- Note: you couldn't be run TS4_x64 file but TS4 would be work!
- So, just run the TS4 file and not the ts4 64.
- Hope it works!
Important Note: Its always up to you. If you find your own workaround solution please post to gameslopedy.com/forums and share with others to help everyone!
..or comment here below: