When you run Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 setup you would get this message:
"The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."
It is reported by some of our forums users. In order to fix this please follow these steps below:
- normally only happens when you use extended characters in a name anything outside a-z A-Z or 0-9.
- likely source of problem is an ini file redirecting to the wrong folder/volume/file.
- solution find and edit it to the correct path.
- (example of a file path such as, c: programfiles(x86)/pes2017/pes2017.exe)
- Hope it fixes your PES 2017 setup problem.
Another Solution is:
- Just change PES 2017 folder's name and write in english. We are guessing that folder's name is written in unsupported language.
Or Download this File:
Its an hotfix for this issue.
If you havent fixed this issue up , please write to our gameslopedy.com/forums