This tutorial shows how to fix random crashes in Tom Clancy's The Division PC Game and Delta C-0-1243 error fix workarounds, please follow these instructions below and find your own workaround for game crashes.
Try these steps:
- Change your Modem/router. Your connection would be poor for the division game. So you can change it. Or buy a new high spec modem/router.
- Change your DNS settings to: 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 via TCP/IP Connections from Control Panel.
- Check the Windows event viewer:
- Click run and type in eventvwr.exe or search for Event Viewer.
- Look under system tab for DISPLAY/NVIDIA related failures around the time your game failed.
- You will want to look for a red or yellow icon next to the event viewer entry as this states it level of warning or error.
- Change it whatever you like and give it a try:
- Try to update to the latest drivers
- If you have any amount of overclock on the card for whatever reason this game causes issues. So, take back your overclocking.
If you have still questions please post to gameslopedy.com/forums or comment below.