This tutorial shows you to make your watch dogs 2 game run more faster whether your system scepcs are low or high. Here are the some workarounds to fix fps and performance issues:
Try these steps first to improve your Watch Dogs 2 Game Performance:
- Make a clean install of your graphic drivers.
- To do this, players need to re-install their drivers by checking the “Perform a clean installation” in Nvidia Panel:
- Choose “Custom (Advanced)” option, not the default “Express (Recommended)” option
- Select the “Perform a clean installation” checkbox at the bottom of the screen that comes with a disclaimer below it.
- Reboot your computer after the installation and try again.
- Hope it works!
How to improve Watch Dogs 2 performance on high-end computers:
- Try to reduce the render resolution.
- Screen Space Reflection (SSR) is very demanding on Ultra setting.
- You need to change SSR to very high (especially if you’re experiencing low framerate at night in the game, when it rains).
- You need to have more than 6GB VRAM of your graphic card to run this game on ultra settings.
For low-end specs gamers you need to go to in-game graphics settings:
- - From the main menu, select Settings
- - On the next screen, click on Video
- - In the Video menu, click on the Display tab
- Change your Graphic Quality and set it lower, or to fine-tune your settings its always up to you and your system.
- Try specifically putting the Extra Details slider at 0%
- Reduce the Geometry and Vegetation settings to lower.
- Hope it works for you!
If you have any other questions please ask to our gameslopedy.com/forums.