Reply To: GTX 970 black screen after pc startup/on booting

Home Forums PC Game Crash Fixes, Tips, How to’s, Guides GTX 970 black screen after pc startup/on booting Reply To: GTX 970 black screen after pc startup/on booting

#1785 Reply

michael
  • Topics:
  • Replies:
  • level 1

Uninstalling the latest driver and installing a previous version should fix it..If doesn’t..It’s possibly a hardware problem..

First about that double posting, please show me a way how to multiquote because I don’t see the multiquote button anywhere like on other boards …..

About the driver, like I wrote, I uninstalled the driver and installed previous drivers without any change …..

Fact is when I had the old driver from june 2016 everything worked fine, no black screen on startup, after updating to the latest driver, the black screen issue appeared. So no it’s not a hardware problem but a driver problem. The card is working fine after I log in to windows, I can play games and do other things just fine, I have no artifacts, no errors, no nothing.

This is simply a driver issue and it’s nvidia’s fault. They somehow messed up their latest drivers that’s causing the black screen issue.

Gameslopedy on Social Media