Reply To: Next Gen, Next Gen?

Home Forums Console Game Discussions PS4 Next Gen, Next Gen? Reply To: Next Gen, Next Gen?

#2249 Reply

codeee
  • Topics:
  • Replies:
  • level 1

I don’t have any of the newer consoles even though I could buy one right now using Amazon. I just don’t really have much interest in the games that comes out it’s really hard to find a game that I consider to be good.

Nine times out of ten the game will either be terrible or average and I don’t want to make another mistake like I did with the Vita I sold it right back to Amazon. I have a gaming pc that I don’t really use for pc games that much it’s mainly for emulators.

I don’t care for VR. All of the games that comes out I have no interest in. Maybe way later until we can get real VR. I mean going inside the game like they do in the anime like Yu-Gi-Oh!.

About the 4k gaming hype it’s not really going to be true 4k for the most part a 1440p game on pc could easily blow the Scorpio out of the water. If you play on tv and you are not close to it or it’s smaller the difference is minimum you probably won’t even notice it.

HDR is going to make a bigger difference. Some of the games will be 4k but it will probably either be indies, upscaled games, subpar 4k 30 fps and removing/lowering some of the effects like lightning.

Gameslopedy on Social Media