This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Vigilante October 15, 2016 at 10:58 pm.
- October 15, 2016 at 10:58 pm #1508
- Reputation: 0
- level 1
Solution 1 – Install Latest Drivers
Windows 10 had problems with drivers compatibility since day one, and those problems are not resolved yet. So, there’s a chance your current graphics card driver isn’t compatible with Windows 10. So, just in case, go to Windows Update, or Device Manager, and check for updates of your graphics card driver.
All your drivers need to be updated, but doing it manually is very annoying, so we recommend you to download this driver updater tool to do it automatically.
Both Microsoft and graphics cards manufacturers are aware of the problem, and they’re working on the solution. So, even if your graphics card driver isn’t compatible with Windows 10 right now, it doesn’t mean that it won’t be compatible in the future. So, sometimes the best solution is to wait a little. But if you’re sure your driver is compatible with Windows 10, something else is the problem, in that case, check out some of the following solutions.
Solution 2 – Install Proper Software
Most of today’s games require some additional software to work properly. In most cases these programs are DirectX and Java. So, make sure you install all required software, and then try to play the game again.
If you’re not sure which programs you need to install in order to play your desired game, try to google a little bit, or read the game’s documentation.
Solution 3 – Check your Hardware
Maybe the problem isn’t related to the system at all, maybe it’s in your hardware. While I was looking for proper solutions for the game crashing problem in Windows 10, I saw one user had a problem with his graphics card. Namely, he didn’t have a power supply strong enough for his graphics card, and that caused him a lot of problems.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)