Arma Game Division

Home Forums General Game Discussions Arma Game Division

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  elless November 4, 2016 at 8:39 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

elless
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Squad Member’s are the most important assets of the division, because largely the Division is based on general consensus of feedback from the Members within it; the reason why TG exists and why the CoC exists to serve and maintain the division is at the direct result of participation of members.

A Squad Members Duties are quite simple:
    Enjoy and participate in TG; during practice times with their home division and outside of practice times with any of the platforms and divisions that TG has to offer.
    Read their Practice Briefings before practice in a timely manner and reply with a R&U in your Squad Discussion Thread.
    Reply to the Post-Practice Report with your After-Action Report – Detailing your honest thoughts of your experience.
    Any problems, compliments or queries – use your Direct Chain of Command to communicate them.
    The Etiquette for a Squad Member is also quite simple:
    Follow all of Tactical Gamings Rules and Regulations and embody them when playing with other people from the community or not,
    From these we highlight that you must be Respectful to other members and CoC
    When in a Mission, additionally all members are expected to:
    When joining the server – Join in a Riflemen slot
    Take only TG approved Loadouts and Uniforms
    When on base, physically take your mag out to prevent accidental fire.
    During group situations, the “start” of the briefing will be made obvious – At which point a Break Rule is Enforced (which can be enacted by typing “!” or “Break” in the chat.)
    “Game Face” is expected during Mission, Banter is loved within the community – but excessive use of Comms will be dealt with swiftly (An Excessive example would be if the FTL has to break in order to be able to give orders approximately)
    Orders are Orders – You are expected to follow orders given and although you can advise if you feel something has been missed, any criticism need to be kept till the debrief. Controlling a large group of people can be difficult in any situation, miscommunications happen when people don’t follow instructions given.

Creed
    I am a Squad Member in ArmA Division, Tactical Warfare. As such, I am a member of the most unique group of professional military tactical gamers in the world. I am bound by duty to the Chief of Staff, Division Staff, and my fellow Tactical Warfare members. I must execute the demands of my position to and beyond what I believe to be the limits of my capabilities. I shall be fair in my personal relations, as well as in the encouragement of discipline, true to myself and my fellow members and equitable in my dealings with every member.

I am the portrait of Tactical Warfare. I serve as part of the vital resource of enlisted members which partake in the activities in TG for enjoyment. I will never forget who I am or what I represent. I will challenge myself to the limit and be ever attentive to duty ensuring I challenge my fellow members just the same. I am now, more than ever, committed to excellence in all that I do, so that I can set the proper example for other Tactical Warfare members. I will demand of myself all the energy, knowledge and skills I possess, so that I can instill confidence in those I teach, mentor, or lead.

I will constantly strive to perfect my own skills and to become a good member. Above all I will be truthful in all I say or do. My integrity shall be as impeccable as my appearance. I will be honest with myself, with those under my charge and with my superiors. I pledge to do my best to incorporate all the leadership traits into my character.

For such is the heritage I have received from that long, illustrious line of professionals who have carried this rank so proudly before me. I must give the very best I have for my fellow members, my division and my corps. For though today I instruct and supervise in peace, tomorrow, I may lead in battle.

*Copy and paste*
    Signed: I ___(GamerTag)___ here by declare that I have read, fully understand, and will adhere to the above Squad Member Creed , Etiquette and Duties.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Arma Game Division
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket