ASUS GTX970 Strix OC edition

Home Forums Buy & Sell Hardware, Games and PC ASUS GTX970 Strix OC edition

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  relly November 12, 2016 at 12:58 am.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

islamic
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Send a message via MSN to rubicon
    Default ASUS GTX970 Strix OC edition
    Hey TOGGERS. I’ve had a couple of good experiences in the past selling my pre-loved hardware to fellow TOGGERS, rather than braving the shit-show that is eBay.

I’ve just upgraded to a new Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 edition, so my old ASUS GTX970 Strix OC edition is now surplus to requirements. It’s in perfect nick, only a couple of months old (purchased from Phaser Computers in Gosford). Never been overclocked or any of that dodgy stuff and I’ve still got the original box it came in.

I’m on the NSW Central Coast, so I’d be happy for a local pickup, or I could chuck it in a padded post-pack box if someone wants me to ship it (I’ll have to sting you for the P&P though too). At this point I’d prefer only to ship to Australia.

I don’t really have a figure in mind. I’m open to offers.

Cheers all.

#2057 Reply

relly
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Congrats on the 1080

I’m interested, but I will have to check on availability of funds etc. I’m just finishing up moving house atm so I will have to see what I have left after everything has been paid to see if I have enough to be in the ballpark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: ASUS GTX970 Strix OC edition
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket