Bunch of Problems switching from rxtools/emunand to arm9loaderhax, please help

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Nintendo 3DS Bunch of Problems switching from rxtools/emunand to arm9loaderhax, please help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SephirothX November 22, 2016 at 3:23 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

SephirothX
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

So idk what I was thinking when I started the way I did, but i figured I’d be able to eventually restore my sys/emuNAND and restart.

I had an o3ds with 9.2.0u sysNAND and rxtools with one of the more recent firmwares on emuNAND with the latest gateway version. Since I couldn’t play pokemon sun in physical cart form this way, I decided to go to arm9loaderhax and luma, but I made some grave errors.

After doing the 2.1.0 crttransfer, I rebooted my 3DS. I have no way into the homebrew launcher that I’m aware of.
    However, I have a Sky3DS (blue button, not +), and figured I could find a cart with an update to 10.x and I could downgrade back to 9.2.0u and start from there as I know what to do in terms of the old methods and my own backups.

Problem is, the diskwriter/templates for sky3ds don’t want to write ANY of the roms that have an update for 10.1.0u. it says there’s no resource data on them yet and I can’t figure out where to go from here. If I could just get a way to access homebrew and get back to 9.2.0u, I wouldn’t need any help, but I can’t get past step 1.

Please, does anyone know what I can do to fix this pickle? I found tutorials on how to transfer over emuNAND during the arm9loaderhax switchover, but I didn’t think about losing all of my save data… I backed it up using the save data homebrew tool and the ones I could are backed up onto my nintendo account. I don’t want to lose years of pokemon save data x.x…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Bunch of Problems switching from rxtools/emunand to arm9loaderhax, please help
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket