Can Anyone Help With Burning PS3 Games

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Can Anyone Help With Burning PS3 Games

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  canmper November 5, 2016 at 1:38 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

native
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Hello World!
    I Wanted to Know if Anyone Knows How to Burn PS3 Games? Is There Any Topics on This Site About This Subject? Please Let Me Know!

Thank You for Your Time!

#1799 Reply

an090970
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Not burned any for a very long time, download an iso then burn to disc i always used imgburn it’s freeware and did the job well just burn as slow as possible and use decent media like Vertabim.

#1800 Reply

canmper
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

There isn’t a topic about it persé, but I’ll try to find out what the most effective way is.

CD’s and other type of disc media’s consist of:

A base layer made of a polycarbonate plastic.
    A thin layer of aluminum coating over the polycarbonate plastic.
    A clear protective acrylic coating over the aluminum layer.

CD’s, DVD’s and Blue Ray discs are often coated with aluminium (or aluminum, depending where you live). The official burning point of aluminium is at 660 degrees Celsius. This obviously isn’t really necessary as we’re talking about a coating. The polycarbonate plastic is at a much lower temperature of 225 degrees Celsius. The acrylic coating (Poly(methyl methacrylate) is at a melting point of 160 degrees Celsius.

At this point you must be thinking: “Nativeveera, how will I even achieve a burn over 660 degrees Celsius?!?”

The thing is, the discs are already made to deflect heat. It’s not necessary to get that hot of a burn, it’s necessary to create an environment where the burn will be trapped and the heat will be restricted to that area. What you can do is take a barrel with a lid you, so you can close it off. You can also use firestones that will keep the heat local.

So a lot of people will use kerosine or paraffin, as it’s called in the burning community. But that’s not necessary.

Petrol:
    Flash point: > -43 °C (-45 °F [negative, below freezing point of water at +32 F])
    Autoignition temperature: 246 °C (475 °F)
    Diesel:
    Flash point: >62 °C (143 °F)
    Autoignition temperature: 210 °C (410 °F)
    Jet Fuel:
    Flash Point: >38 °C (100 °F)
    Autoignition Temperature: 210 °C (410 °F)
    Kerosene:
    Flash point: >38-72 °C (100-162 °F)
    Autoignition temperature: 220 °C (428 °F)

As you can see, normal petrol has a much higher auto ignition point that jet fuel. This is obviously due to the high octane amount it uses (which is why diesel engines keep on going longer).

I recommend using normal petrol. Some people would argue that alcohol 120 was a better choice, but pricewise and availability wise, you can’t miss with common petrol. I hope I helped and do share your experiences with us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Can Anyone Help With Burning PS3 Games
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media