Default 3DS unban method [Both 001-0102 & 022-0812] by system transferring

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Nintendo 3DS Default 3DS unban method [Both 001-0102 & 022-0812] by system transferring

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  matt November 23, 2016 at 2:54 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

gregg
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Default 3DS unban method [Both 001-0102 & 022-0812] by system transferring
    This method was not made by me. I repeat, I did not make this method! All credits go to Majickhat55 from GBATemp
    His original post HERE

So basically here’s what he did. He unbanned 001-0102 by using a public localfriendcodeseed_b file, then restored a blank NNIDsave.bin file. This opened him up to system transferring without any errors.
    Next, bought a used 3DS and hacked it. He made a NAND backup on this used 3DS. Then he carried on with the system transfer. 3DS 1 will be a blank slate, and 3DS 2 will have the banned data.
    Now here’s where things get interesting. He restored the NAND backup on 3DS 2 and it removed the ban entirely. The banned data is completely non existent at this point and both 3DS will be ban free. This is because non of the 3DS use the same Device ID as the banned one. When you system transfer, it assigns you a new device ID where you can then make a new NNID and start fresh again. He then returned the 3DS for a refund.
    As long as you have a save backup of all your games, you should be fine. Your other data is worth sacrificing to start clean again.

I’ll try to make a step by step process below

Instructions

Method A

1) Get ahold of a second 3DS either by borrowing a friend’s or buying a used one. Remember that old 3DS can be transferred to new or old. While New 3DS can only transfer to new. If you decide to get a used 3DS and return it, please don’t return a banned 3DS. Don’t want to get into any kind of trouble. Even by the end of this process, we’ll leave both 3DS unbanned.

2) Hack the 2nd 3DS with A9LH and make a NAND backup via Decrypt9. Also backup the Nintendo 3DS folder on the SD to a computer

3) On your banned 3DS, unban 001-0102 by using the localfriendcodeseed_b of the other 3DS. A public one is fine, you only need it temporary.
    Detailed info on how to unban this HERE
    As for now, this step might be optional.

4) Inject a blank NNIDSave.bin

How to inject blank nnidsave.bin to logout nnid from 3DS
    Put nnidsave.bin in /files9/ of your SD card, run Decrypt9WIP.bin as payload, select “sysnand options” then “system save inject” and “inject nnidsave.bin”. Now your 3DS will not have any NNID logged in.
    Download blank NNIDSave.bin HERE

5) Start the system transfer process from system settings on both 3DS

6) Once the transfer is done, restore the NAND backup on 3DS 2, and also restore the Nintendo 3DS folder if needed.

Now both 3DS will be unbanned, and the banned data will be gone forever. You can start anew on your 3DS and restore all your games and saves bit by bit. Making a new NNID and living a new life with a new friend code.

PLEASE let me know how this works out for you. It’s only been tested by one person, the one who came up with this method.

================================================== ==================================

Method B (Stock 3DS method)
    There’s yet another method that’s basically the same thing, sacrificing your data to be fresh again.
    This method involves buying a used 3DS, system transferring to it, and you’re done. Of course you’ll have to do the first steps above before you’re able to system transfer. But in the end, your banned data will go poof and the data from the unbanned 3DS will take over.

Method C (Original method)
    If you don’t want to sacrifice your data, you can always use the current methods of using another system’s localfriendcode_b file, editing secure_infoA, and a blank NNIDsave.bin. Nobody knows how safe this is right now, but for now it’s a way of unbanning without system transferring.
    Last edited by MattKimura; 1 Hour Ago at 06:59 AM.

#2327 Reply

dcris
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

i advise anyone trying this to not replace anything on your sysnand do it only to emunand if u do not have a9lh installed, if not you will hard brick your system

#2328 Reply

dcris
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

to do a unban you dont need to system transfer all you need is decrypt9 the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B ,SecureInfo_A and a nnidsave.bin. and the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B ,SecureInfo_A
    you get from a unbanned system to install on the banned system

#2329 Reply

matt
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

to do a unban you dont need to system transfer all you need is decrypt9 the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B ,SecureInfo_A and a nnidsave.bin. and the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B ,SecureInfo_A
    you get from a unbanned system to install on the banned system
    As for now, this is just an alternate way to go about it and start fresh again. We don’t know how safe it is to use another system’s localfriendcode_b file in the long run or how safe it is to have an edited secureinfo_A with random numbers. I’ll keep my eye on the scene for a few weeks before I jump into that. For now I’ll just go this route and refresh myself. Getting rid of the ban entirely and have a legitimate lfcsb and secureinfo_A

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Default 3DS unban method [Both 001-0102 & 022-0812] by system transferring
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket