Default Can't play Pokemon Sun/Moon (US) on Sky3DS+

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Default Can't play Pokemon Sun/Moon (US) on Sky3DS+

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  spartan November 18, 2016 at 4:31 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

bomsrixk
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Hey, does anyone know when those of us who have Sky3DS+ will be able to play Pokemon Sun/Moon (US version) on the N3DS?

Thanks!

#2205 Reply

rictus
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

You will be able to play if the ROM is from your Nintendo 3DS’/2DS’ region. So if you bought your Nintendo in Europe, you can’t download an USA version. Also, it’s important to keep in mind that you will need a “.3DS” file in order to play Pokémon Sun/Moon on your Sky3DS+. That’s because “.CIA” files do not work with Sky3DS(+) since they are eshop files and not cartridge files.

#2206 Reply

rooney
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Pokemon Sun and Moon have a new AP Fix we need to wait until a new Firmware for Sky3DS+ is released by the Sky3DS Team

#2207 Reply

spartan
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

I googled and couldn’t really find anything besides 2 threads plus this one of some people saying it needs an update. It must be true because on my sky3ds plus when I scroll through my games it cycles through every one except an empty space no pic or anthing where I am guessing the game should be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Default Can't play Pokemon Sun/Moon (US) on Sky3DS+
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket