Default Monitor issues .. need to buy

Home Forums Buy & Sell Hardware, Games and PC Default Monitor issues .. need to buy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  beavi November 26, 2016 at 3:38 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

monte
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

We have 3 computers, and 2 of our monitors have died. My current monitor has a small rectangle in the middle with brightness, raised to the max, settings. It refuses to shut down .. the button seems to move freely but doesn’t disengage. My granddaughter does schooling from home, so the third (and sole properly working) monitor is hers by necessity which is severely restricting Murrh (my daughter) and myself. As this comes on top of our hot water service and washing machine blowing up at the same time we don’t have the money to shell out for a couple of new monitors so we were desperately hoping someone has a monitor (or two) lying around. If the third monitor gives up it is a serious issue because my granddaughter does schooling from home due to serious medical issues. Is there anyone here who can help out?

We live in South Australia, about 14Km outside Millient and 50Km or so out of Mt Gambier … in the middle of pine plantation land.

#2422 Reply

beavi
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

If you are coming up to Adelaide I have a couple of LCD monitors you can have.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Default Monitor issues .. need to buy
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media