Default Sky3DS team using Email bot // Most likely won't have update for a while

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Default Sky3DS team using Email bot // Most likely won't have update for a while

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yomiom November 23, 2016 at 5:26 am.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Author

emulator
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

I emailed Sky3DS asking about an update and got the same response as everyone else, then sent another with the ROMs, and got the same message. Decided to create a new email, and send the same email, but then they said AGAIN that they were waiting for the ROM, even though they just told me that they were working on it. I then sent another email explaining the situation and they said “Thanks! We’re working on it, will release very soon”, the exact same thing as last time, even though it didn’t make sense. Both accounts didn’t receive a response after being asked for an ETA. This probably means that they are trying to give everyone false hope of the Sky3DS+ being fixed soon, or even ever. I am going to look and see if I can figure out how the new AP check works and try to work on my own firmware for my Sky3DS+ card, and give it to you guys if it works. If Sky3DS releases an update before I finish mine, great! If not, and I can’t do it either, I guess we are screwed.

#2266 Reply

skywarrior
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

So they are still saying that they don’t have the rom? that is suspicious…

#2267 Reply

emulator
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

I also sent them an email yesterday, and they gave me the same answer as you.
    Possibly they are waiting to have a copy to dump it themselves and test

#2268 Reply

entom
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

What sky3ds should do then is put a notice on their site saying they’re aware of the problem and are working on the solution.
    They’d get much less email spam that way.

#2323 Reply

Phil
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Did you make any progress?

#2332 Reply

WnM
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

If several people send you emails asking for the same stuff then might as well answer the same to all of them…

They should just make a little announcement on their site, twitter or something, though. I don’t follow them anywhere so I couldn’t know.

#2333 Reply

legit
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

their last tweet was 2014

#2334 Reply

yomiom
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

It is really weird that they don’t really have anything to keep us updated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Default Sky3DS team using Email bot // Most likely won't have update for a while
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket