Games like Time Crisis for Xbox 360?

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Games like Time Crisis for Xbox 360?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Human Potato’s Avatar Hum November 11, 2016 at 10:59 am.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

willy
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Hi guys,

I am just looking for info on games similar to time crisis, point blank shooting games, that are available for the xbox 360?

Aside from Cabela’s adventures, is there any other ones?

Would original xbox games play on the 360? Cause I know there is a few of these types of games on the original xbox.

any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

#2040 Reply

RyuHasa
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Nope nothing other than Men in Black Alien Crisis which is most likely terrible. The original Xbox games that use lightguns (which is only like 3 games) do not allow lightgun support on Xbox 360. If you don’t already you should get a PS2 if you want to play lightgun games but you need an older tube tv to play them with Guncon 2. However there is also ems top gun 3 which is wireless that works on HD TVs.

Here is a full list of lightgun games for all consoles and pc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gun_games

#2041 Reply

Human Potato’s Avatar Hum
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Figured on-rail games like Rambo: The Video Game or Attack Of The Movies 3D would have gun support, but I guess not (both are pretty bad anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by RyuHasabusa View Post
    Nope nothing other than Men in Black Alien Crisis which is most likely terrible.
    That MIB game was alright actually. Defiantly worth a playthrough for an easy and quick +800GS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Games like Time Crisis for Xbox 360?
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket