This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by willo November 24, 2016 at 8:42 am.
- November 24, 2016 at 8:42 am #2378
- Reputation: 0
- level 1
Apparently, The night before it was working fine and I was doing stuff in my desktop. The next morning, while booting up; a Windows 10 error(Winload.exe 0xc000000f) shows up and requires that I need to repair it through the installation disk. Since I pirated my copy of windows 10, I downloaded one and put it in a USB making it bootable disk. (I am aware of my version and found exact w10 copy of mine.)
I inserted the USB and booted it there.(Changing the BIOS to prioritize USB as 1st bootable; NOTE: Hard disk is still working fine as it’s still detected in the BIOS which means I can still choose whether I want to boot up the USB first or the hard disk!)
I got to ‘advance option’ after pressing ‘repair this pc’ and choose the ‘cmd’
What I entered there is this following. (I got the instruction from a site)
then proceeded to restart. After that the BIOS cannot detect my hard disk anymore.
Please if anyone has encountered this and found a solution to recover my files it would be a great help.
My hard disk is Seagate 500 gb
OS downloaded ‘Windows 10 VL X64 build 14393.351 en-US Oct 2016’
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)