Hard disk not detected in bios problem

Home Forums PC Game Crash Fixes, Tips, How to’s, Guides Hard disk not detected in bios problem

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  willo November 24, 2016 at 8:42 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

willo
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Apparently, The night before it was working fine and I was doing stuff in my desktop. The next morning, while booting up; a Windows 10 error(Winload.exe 0xc000000f) shows up and requires that I need to repair it through the installation disk. Since I pirated my copy of windows 10, I downloaded one and put it in a USB making it bootable disk. (I am aware of my version and found exact w10 copy of mine.)

I inserted the USB and booted it there.(Changing the BIOS to prioritize USB as 1st bootable; NOTE: Hard disk is still working fine as it’s still detected in the BIOS which means I can still choose whether I want to boot up the USB first or the hard disk!)

I got to ‘advance option’ after pressing ‘repair this pc’ and choose the ‘cmd’

What I entered there is this following. (I got the instruction from a site)
    ->bootrec /RebuildBcd
    ->bootrec /fixMbr
    ->bootrec /fixboot

then proceeded to restart. After that the BIOS cannot detect my hard disk anymore.

Please if anyone has encountered this and found a solution to recover my files it would be a great help.

My hard disk is Seagate 500 gb
    OS downloaded ‘Windows 10 VL X64 build 14393.351 en-US Oct 2016’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Hard disk not detected in bios problem
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media