[HELP] How to make Infinite/Reusable TMs in 1st, 2nd and 4th Gen Pokémon Games

Home Forums Console Game Discussions Nintendo 3DS [HELP] How to make Infinite/Reusable TMs in 1st, 2nd and 4th Gen Pokémon Games

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tsunddd November 21, 2016 at 2:12 am.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Leon
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Hello everybody. i wanted to write this since so long and that’s why i joined this awesome site. Could anyone help me/tell me how can i make the TM’s from the 1st, 2nd and 4th Generation Pokemon Games please?? i would thank you sooo much. this is the only thing that keeps me from playing these amazing games.it sucks to lose a TM after only one use, sometimes you will never use it because you dont want to lose it (or waste it in a pokemon you may release later) im pretty sure a lot of people will agree me. that’s why i need the help of a person who knows how the TM check routine works please.

i’ve researched a little and found info of how to make infinite/reusable TM’s for the 3 3rd Gen Games (Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald) and the hex mod works flawlessly. if you want to play them, just send me a message and i will send you the 3 games gladly

I hope someone will read this message, and if you know how, please write me a message. i would thank you very much!!

thank you so much for your help and attention. i will be waiting for your message

#2275 Reply

tsunddd
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Why not use pkhex it should have an item bag modifier.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: [HELP] How to make Infinite/Reusable TMs in 1st, 2nd and 4th Gen Pokémon Games
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media