This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by lol November 13, 2016 at 2:55 am.
- November 13, 2016 at 2:55 am #2078
- Reputation: 0
- level 1
I have downloaded all data packs for PES 2015 from 1.00 to 4.00.
I have so far only been able to update the game from version 1.00 to 1.01.
I have followed the instructions located here:
PES 2015 DLC 1.00 XBOX 360 Official Datapack Single Link
Sorry that site would not let me cut & paste the instructions.
Are you only meant to load a datapack at a time or can you load all 4 (on to your USB) and transfer them to your hard drive at once?
Do you have to have one TU per datapack in the Title updates of Horizon?
I’m beginning to think I might not have the correct TU for data packs 2 to 4.
In datapack 1.0 I have the following files:
In datapack 2.0:
In datapack 3.0:
In datapack 4.0:
I did not get a DpFileList.bin or TU file with this.
I have transferred my gamer profile to the usb drive.
On 1 site it told me to put the TU to The Title Updates section first then drop DpFileList.bin on to my Gamer Profile followed by the dt_80 file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated I’ve been trying for 2 days.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)