How to create XBox One ISOs

Home Forums Console Game Discussions How to create XBox One ISOs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  winno November 16, 2016 at 4:52 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Author

bruni
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

I searched but didn’t see the answer anywhere (but may have missed it), so I’ll ask here:

I realize the XBox One hasn’t been hacked yet to the point where we can use the ISO files posted , but I’d like to start creating my own ISO files in case they are someday able to be used. What special hardware/software are folks using to create the ISO files? I’d guess a drive capable of reading BluRay DVDs and something similar to XBox Backup Creator. Thanks

#2149 Reply

myhtril
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

i would imagine it’s either just a PC bluray drive using imgburn to make a regular iso, or you’d use a xbox one drive, hooked up to a PC with a x360usb pro v2 (which can rip 360 games with stock dvd fw, no 0800 required). of course not sure if you could use xbox backup creator, or would just have to use imgburn for that. also who knows if those images will ever be usable. or if they will require patching or even re-ripping, but i guess it can’t hurt to start an archive now.

#2150 Reply

VampireSwizz
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

For now, the only method is to use a BD Drive, personally i used a Pioneer BDR-208D… i showed people how to do it years ago… [ LS Exclusive ] Tuto : dump of an Xbox One game by Swizzy

The iso most likely is pretty useless tho as it probably don’t contain any of the security sectors (i bet they have security sectors on the disk similar to what the had on Xbox 360)

#2151 Reply

aqui
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

my guess is an offline-only glitch chip mod will come before anything that allows burned disc to boot, or perhaps an ODE. in either of those cases a regular iso may work, but who knows until something is announced.

#2152 Reply

winno
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

well they got it running dos now, lol. so maybe soon!

DosBox running on Xbox One | Team Xecuter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to create XBox One ISOs
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media

support
Need Help?
+1 276-807-3597
Skype Chat
Skype Call
Support Ticket