This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by menny October 20, 2016 at 10:49 am.
- October 20, 2016 at 10:49 am #1558
- Reputation: 0
- level 1
0xc00007b “the application was unable to start correctly”. This is an error a lot of Windows users face on a regular basis. There could be many reasons behind the occurring of 0xc00007b error. In this article, we will be discussing an easy way by which you can get rid of this error.
There could be a variety of reasons for this error to pop-up. The most common among them is when a 32-bit app tries to execute itself in a 64-bit system. To get your app working, just follow the mentioned steps and you will be good to go.
Also Check: How To Fix Antimalware Service Executable
Solved: 0xc00007b “the application was unable to start correctly”
Here are the solution to the issue you are facing. Try following each step to get rid of the issue.
Solution 1: Re-install Directx
Step 1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32
Step 2: Locate and delete the following files:
“xinput1_1.dll”, “xinput1_2.dll”, “xinput1_3.dll” and all other files started with xinput1_*.dll.
Step 3: Once the files are deleted, click the link below to download and run the DirectX setup
5. Now Run the downloaded file and install Directx. Once the installation is completed reboot your computer.
This should most probably solve the problem of “the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b“. In case it doesn’t, try the next solution.
Solution 2: Re-install .NET Framework
Many a times, these issues are caused by a faulty .net framework. I would suggest reinstalling the framework.
Download latest .net framework from here, install it and restart your computer. Your problem should get solved now.
Well, that’s it. Now your problem should be solved. In case you are still facing 0xc00007b error, drop in your comment below. I will personally help you to solve it. If the tutorial worked for you, feel free to share it.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)