Looking for a casual game partner

Home Forums General Game Discussions Looking for a casual game partner

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dukee November 26, 2016 at 9:22 am.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

silly
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Default Looking for casual partner 😀
    Mind out of the gutters boys.

Currently stuck at C2/C3 in 2s. I always queue solo, and it’s getting frustrating. I’m pretty sure with a decent partner I could get up a bit.

Keen to team up with someone for 1 or 2 nights a week to try to get up the rankings. I’m in NZ and we’re currently in DST so 3 hours ahead, meaning 10pm AU games don’t really work. So if you’re in NZ or don’t mind early AU games, and want to give it a shot, hit me up.

I want to give it a decent go with someone so we get to know play styles, I won’t rage or quit or go septic. If after a couple nights we know it aint working and you’re carrying me then no hard feelings

Supertemp in game and Temp on steam.

#2411 Reply

dukee
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Happy to help out, though I’m not great at the game. My schedule is a bit all over the place, but just let me know in advance when you want to play some games and I’ll see what I can do. Weekdays I should be able to jump online around 6-7pmAEST, but most of the weekends I’m free.

Here’s my Steam –
    Steam Community :: The Duke

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Looking for a casual game partner
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media