PC microphone advice

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  yetty November 3, 2016 at 10:38 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

methyl
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Hey peeps,
    got a bit of a problem with using microphones on pc games with TS3. I use a TB X12 (yes the x360 headset) and it picks up near enough a pin drop on the other side of a wall. I need something that is easier to manage sound control as this one has none and TS3 settings don’t help. Even clicky keys.
    I was thinking like a yeti or snowball but don’t wanna overkill it and I’m flexible enough to go with some sound barriers. I tried using webcams but my voice is highly distorted and unclear in it. I can use filters on some microphones but not much I can do with my x12. Any advice or suggestion microphones?
    Cheers :3

#1749 Reply

yetty
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

I have a Snowball for music production, it is an excellent microphone but it probably would be overkill. If it’s within your budget and you want a solid mic then go for it (I recommend getting a pop filter with it, makes it sound much cleaner). This has 3 modes, the #1 mode is very good with sound isolation.

If not, I’ve been using the HyperX Cloud headset for a year or two and it’s been superb. I got it for around $50 on an Amazon Christmas special I think 2 Christmases ago. I’ve always been told the microphone sounds really good. No complaints there. It seems to have solid sound isolation and clarity.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: PC microphone advice
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media