Playable Character: Thierry Henry Arrives In NBA 2K17

Home Forums General Game Discussions Playable Character: Thierry Henry Arrives In NBA 2K17

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gameslopedy Fix Editor September 12, 2016 at 10:35 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

nba2kmt
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 0
    • level 1

Recently, Owing to NBA 2K17 release date is approaching, some playable and fresh things comes out such as Thierry Henry is confirmed as a playable character in NBA 2K17, It will be unusual that we often see the worlds of football and basketball cross, some screenshots have been revealed, stay tuned U4NBA.

Ex-France and Arsenal star Henry may now be suited and booted in his role as Sky Sports pundit, but that’s not to stop him hitting the courts of NBA with a playable role in NBA 2K17, the upcoming game which is due to arrive on 16th September 2016.

In NBA 2K17’s Blacktop mode, the mode in which you can play different types of basketball games ranging from 1 vs 1 to 5 vs 5, Thierry Henry will be available as a playable character, where you can test his skills against the greatest players of all time.

“Being a basketball and NBA fan since I was a kid, I’m honoured to be the first football player ever to be playable in NBA 2K17″, said Thierry Henry. “Seeing myself go toe to toe with the legends of the sport is an amazing feeling.”

2K17 launches quite soon–it’s out on September 20, though you can get your hands on it early by pre-ordering. There’s also a standalone app launching tomorrow, September 9, that lets you get ready for the full game’s MyCareer mode. If you want to Buy Cheap NBA 2K17 MT, make sure to click here.

#1342 Reply

Gameslopedy Fix Editor
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 3
    • level 4
    • ★★★★

greaTT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Playable Character: Thierry Henry Arrives In NBA 2K17
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media