Selling Private Headers from offline Games (3 in stock, region free)

Home Forums Buy & Sell Hardware, Games and PC Selling Private Headers from offline Games (3 in stock, region free)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  astrangeon November 15, 2016 at 2:58 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

astrangeon
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Email me at: andrea_lok@hotmail.com (this is not a paypal address!)

Other Stock (will send proof of destruction of the carts – 5 left!)
    – Penguins of Madagascar – CTR BPGE (x1)
    – Steel Diver – CTR ASDE (x2)

Need proof?: https://www.reddit.com/r/SKY3DS/comm…each_delivery/

About Me: I’m a registered user over at GBAtemp.net, and have been buying and selling over there for a while. I have a good reputation over there – take a look. astrangeone | GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community

About the Games: I do DSiWare downgrades for people and also enable cfw on 3DSes. These games were a collection I amassed as a bunch of tools. They all can be used for entering the Homebrew Launcher/Channel. They are never used to go online, but only to access tools/files on the sd card. These were bought brand new!

About the Private Headers: I will send the header as a .bin file. These are dumped with Hourglass9. I’d also keep a record of the games I sold private headers to, but I will not destroy them as I still use them to install CFW on 3DSes. The private headers are region free!

Prices: $12 USD for one. Limit one per customer/forum user. Clients buy via paypal.

Why is it so expensive? Canada’s money is pretty devalued. All of these were bought full price!

Delivery Time: Fast turnaround. I’m usually near my computer, so I will get that private header to you within 5 to 10 minutes of payment.

Shoot me an email at andrea_lok@hotmail.com (<– this is not a paypal address!) The notification system here is…well, bad.

#2126 Reply

astrangeon
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Updated with new price! $12 USD for one.

#2127 Reply

melee
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

legit?

#2128 Reply

astrangeon
    • Topics:
    • Replies:
    • level 1

Of course. These are from my own personal collection and they are not used to play online – just for accessing homebrew on 3DSes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Selling Private Headers from offline Games (3 in stock, region free)
Your information:

Gameslopedy on Social Media