- November 15, 2016 at 2:10 pm #2144
- Topics: 3
- Replies: 3
- Reputation: 6
- level 2
If you have technical issues with the game!
Please note that we can only offer limited technical support and assistance on the forum here.
My computer has problems with your game. Help me!
For technical support refer to our support site which is kept up-to-date with the latest or recent known issues, solutions and workarounds.
Is there anything I can do to speed up the support process here?
Well, yes, there are things that are invaluable to know:
Your operating system.
A brief description of the issue.
Where you purchased the game.
If you want to contact us directly, use the support form on our website:
Some files which we usually need at some point in the support process:
A dxdiag file (Windows)
To generate this, please press the Windows + R key simultaneously, then enter “dxdiag” and click on “Save all information” in the following window.
A system profiler log (Macintosh)
To generate this, you need to launch System Profiler. Go to “Apple” –> “About this Mac” –> “More Info”, then “File” and “Save”.
You can find the messages.log in the following directories:
Windows – C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Daedalic Entertainment\*game name*\Savegames
Mac – /Users/USERNAME/Library/Logs/
Linux – /home/*user*/.local/share/Daedalic Entertainment/*game name*/Savegames
A savegame containing a bug can be very helpful, too
Thank you so much for your on-going support!
Your Daedalic Entertainment Community Team
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)