This tutorial instructs fixing ways of Football Manager 2017 game startup or in-game, saved-game crashes. You can try several ways below or just update your graphics driver to look up if things going good. Also you can give it a try by updating your FM 2017 with hot-fix. Some of gameslopedy forum users reported that they got a lot of crashes during the game and here is how to fix them.
Please try several crash fixing steps below one by one :
- Disable or remove your custom graphics, logos and skins from the game and try again.
- If you use in-game editor please disable or remove it too.
- Try to install public beta fix:
- Follow the instructions below to get access to this new beta fix version:
- Go into Steam and go into your Steam Library
- Right-Click on Football Manager 2017 game and select 'Properties'
- Select the 'Beta' tab
- From the 'Select the beta you should opt into' drop-down select 'public-beta'
This will either cause the game to update immediately, or you will need to exit Steam and restart to get the beta update.
- After the installation restart your computer and run steam with Admin privileges.
- Reinstall your Direct X and configure it correctly for your own system.
- Validate your Football Manager 2017 cache and file caches too.
- Hope it works!
- If not, please post your questions on our forums: http://gameslopedy.com/forums