This tutorial just shows you how to get fps improvements on Dishonored 2 by NVIDIA processors.
That is really simple you just have revert your drivers back to old one.
To do this , try these steps:
- The latest driver on Geforce (375.70) may cause fps issues on your system if you try to run Dishonored on higher resolutions.
- Please revert back to old driver (368.81) of Geforce which can help your game performance increase drastically. You can also run your game at full screen 1080p by this method.
- So, uninstall your current - latest updated (375.70)- driver.
- And reinstall 368.81 version manually from the Geforce website again.
- Click Here to Install that driver!
Then try these settings after old driver installation:
- Run on Very High preset
- vsync on
- HBAO+ off
- You could probably get 60 fps by this method.
- Hope it works.
If it doesnt work please ask to our gameslopedy.com/forums.