This small tutorial just instructs ways on solving Motorsport Manager (Nov 2016) game screen resolution issue and in-game crash - freezing- problems.
For the resolution problem you can do several things:
- First of all adjust your display resolution.
- Try Windowed Mode to play.
- Disable DPI Settings from the properties of Motorsport Manager .exe file.
- Force your ATI Radeon app - if you are using ati graphics card- to run at a resolution from the ati control panel.
- Or change your graphic card physically.
For the in-game and startup crash of this game do these things:
- Verify your cache in Steam
- Disable any Firewall settings that may be affecting the Motorsport Manager game
- Look up this folder for crash logs MM_Data\output_log.txt
- Send to developer or post to Gameslopedy Forums
- Hope it works!