You can get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). " error when you try to start your Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins and also on other games or applications. [2016 Version]
There are several fixing and troubleshooting ways to do this:
- First of all, you need to download and install all of the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for both x86 and x64 versions.
- Also make you sure you have to download & install all of the newer and older versions of vcredist packages from Microsoft - like 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 etc..
- Check for Updates on your Windows OS. Update it!
- Disable and re-enable NET Framework from the Programs / Control Panel. This will update your net framework versions..
- Remove your broken software which gives this kind of errors and reinstall them.
- Hope it works.
If you can't fix this issue please post your questions to our forums: