This tutorial shows the ways to fix your DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 Game crashing issues - both startup crash and in-game crash-:
You need to try every steps to find out what causes the crash problem:
- Verify your files, you may be missing a chunk of the game and not realize it!
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling.
- Check your minimum system requirements to run the game.
- If you have Windows 7 , make sure you have Service Pack 1 and download the VC Packages (x64 and x86) manually, that should fix most of your problems!
- Try to run the game via the DBXV2.exe in the game's local folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\bin).
If it gives you DLL error then C++ redistributable 2015 is not properly installed.
- Try to install it with the installer that came with the game (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2015)
- If you get another .dll errors just search on google and download it then copy/paste it into your system folders.
If the above solutions doesnt solve your DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 running problems then ask to our forum: http://gameslopedy.com/forums