Some gamers might have trouble about copy/pasting their .dll files in order to fix their startup problems and error messages. You can be see "Destination folder access denied" error message when you are copying some files into your system folders. Here is how to fix it on Windows 10:
Here are the steps you have to follow:
1. Right click an affected folder.
2. Click Properties.
3. Click the Security tab
4. Click the "Advanced" button.
5. Click "Change" next to Owner.
6. Type your username, click the "Check Names" button, then click OK.
7. Check "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" under the owner's name.
8. Click OK again. If you get a message saying "Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you full control?", click "Yes" and you're done.
9. Click the "Edit" button.
10. Click on your username from the list.
11. Check "Full control" underneath it.
12. Click OK.
13. Click OK again.
Repeat with all of the problematic folders. If you still have questions please go to our http://gameslopedy.com/forums