This comprehensive tutorial contains unlocking DLC's of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 PC Game and unlocking all of the characters:
If the below steps couldnt fix your problems please post your questions on our http://gameslopedy.com/forums
To unlock DLC of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 try this way :
- Go to DBXV2/bin/steam_emu.ini
- Find DLCUnlockall=0
- change it to DLCUnlockall=1.
- Another way is finish the prologue (some tutorials) to get DLC's.
Also try this alternative way:
- While the game is closed, just copy “dbxv.sav” from its folder which is located in %SYSTEMDRIVE%:\Users\%-- USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Steam\...\323470\remote and move it to XV2 directory:
BTW, the “Documents: in the line above may be named “Shared Documents” depending on the Win OS you are using, and you will need to create that directory.
- e.g. My XV1 save dir: C:\Users\AAG\AppData\Roaming\Steam\...\323470\remote
- My XV2 save dir: C:\Users\Public\Shared Documents\Steam\...\454650\remote
Alternative Way 2:
- Try the first method (moving XV1 folder 323470 next to XV2 folder 454650), if it didn’t work:
- Try the second one (after closing the game) and put “dbxv.sav” inside 454650 folder, open the game and proceed with the confirmation pop-up menus
- Hope it would work
In order to unclock all characters such as black goku and DLCs characters even if you don’t have pre-order dlc or deluxe edition of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Game try these videos below :
-see this video first :
– then see this video :