This tutorial includes Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare edition performance improvement tips and fixes for your low fps and stuttering issues during the game.
In order to increase fps on Infinite Warfare , first to make sure you have these minimum system requirements:
Minimum System for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.
If you havent reach to that system please upgrade one or more components on your laptop or computer.
Otherwise if you have above those system -on high-end computer- and still get lagging, lower fps and stuttering, please do the following things:
In-Game: Go To These Settings:
- Try lowering render resolution
- Delete the config file
- Lower textures, etc.
- Find other ways to decrease your graphic settings then little by little up the settings.
Out-off Game Settings:
- Go to Nvidia control panel> Manage 3D settings, set the “power management mode” to “prefer maximum performance” and also choose your high-performance graphic processor for COD: Infinite warfare exe.
- Set High priority to the COD game in Task Manager.
Other Alternative System Setting Suggestions:
- Go to BIOS and turn off hyperthreading on CPU
- Go to Nvidia control panel
- Disable Shader Cache
- Change Power management mode to maximum.
- Update your Sound and Video card drivers to the latest ones.
Also wait for a new patch to improve FPS lock on Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Currently there is nothing you can do for FPS lock by setting up your system on your end.
Note: Try lowering settings that affect the CPU more like the particles is our best guess.
Another fixes are:
- Uninstall or disable any antivirus and internet security, they cause more problems then help
- Turn anything else off that may monitor hardware
- Disable any media on your web browser, malwares, viruses etc..
If you still get lags and cant resolve your issue by the above solutions please ask to our forums: