Like this video below, The Last Guardian in PS4 getting a lot of frame rate issues. Here is the simple fix for how to fix it and also you can change your resolution to fix these:
Watch this video before trying to increase your frame-rates:
Like this video , if you are getting similar fps problems you can do following things to fix/improve your framerates and fix lagging:
- 1GB The Last Guardian update 1.02 will be available to download for you which seeks to improve slow framerates and some camera issues.
- Improve The Last Guardian PS4 Pro resolution by doing these workarounds:
- Access the video settings on your console
- Close the game
- go to Video Output settings on the XMB menu
- change the settings as detailed below, and then load it back up again for the new settings to take effect:
- Choose 1080p for 30 frames-per-second at 1080p resolution
- Choose 2160p for reduced framerate issues and a 2160p resolution
- Hope it works!
- If not please post your questions to our gameslopedy.com/forums.
Sources: Youtube and PSU