This simple tutorial instructs on language changing for No Man’s Sky v1.1 Foundation pc game.
Important: To change the language you need to edit steam_emu.ini file.
Follow these steps to change your game language:
- First of all go to …\Binaries folder:
- Please go to your Steamapps/common/No Man’s Sky/Binaries/
- Then change the language in “steam_emu.ini” file to “en” (if you want it in english)
- For other language codes please type to google and find your own native language code and change it in the same file.
- Or simply use your Steam app and change the language of the No Mans Sky v 1.1 Foundation game.
Other note: If you have trouble running the game from the shortcut, start it from Binaries\NMS.exe with admin privileges.
If you still have problems please post your questions to gameslopedy.com/forums.