There are many users on our gameslopedy forums complaining about Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC Game installation issues. Some of them are getting error messages, some others are not opening the game after installation. So we have prepared a guide to fix those crash game errors.
Try these steps to correctly install Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game:
- Install Steam.
- Login to your steam account.
- Try Offline mode in steam.
- Run deus ex game exe.
- Uninstall Steam again (if you want)
- Hope it works!
Important Note: If you still get problems thats probably you haven’t copied correctly the game files or your antivirus has removed the exe files or blocked them.
- So just add those files to the white/exclusion list on your antivirus or disable your antivirus and recopy the game exe file.
- Put those files in the retail folder, Not the main install directory. It will work perfectly! ( Sometimes Steam is not required in anyways… Put the file in the correct location (retail folder) and you are good to go!)
Alternative Installation Issue Fix:
- Open Steam,
- login into you account,
- Go offline and launch the game,
- you only need to do it one time,
- now you can play without open Steam.
Saved Game Files Don't Working Fix:
- run the game as administrator
- right-click in the game .exe
- run as administrator!
Those above are just workarounds. So if you still can not run the game or saved game files please post your questions into our gameslopedy.com/forum.