Note: Game crashing it’s a game bug which is also reported by legit users who updated the game to the latest version:
If you are changing the screen mode from borderless to fullscreen and having crashes make sure to follow those quick steps:
- 1- Choose Fullscreen Mode
- 2- Select the lowest resolution available then confirm changes (in my case it’s 1024×768).
- 3- Now select the desired resolution and refresh rate then confirm changes (in my case 1920×1080, 60hz).
- Make sure to select a refresh rate that’s supported by your monitor, I accidentally chose 50hz and got the Out of Range error.
- Try older drivers, We have a 1070 and tried 398.11.