This fix solves your “Not sdl file” error message when you are attempting to start your Men of War Assault Squad 2 pc game.
Follow these steps below to fix this error:
- You have to delete your game_progress.set file.
- It is located in (Gameslopedy) My Documents > My Games > men of war – assault squad 2 > profiles > folder with the number > game_progress.set
- Delete that file!
Then restart game.
Alternative Way to fix this sdl error:
- Find MoW AS2 in your steam library
- Right click and select properties.
- Select launch options and enter exactly as follows
- Now locate Documents / My Games / Men of War Assault Squad 2
- You will see a profiles folder, rename this folder to anything you would like i.e. profile2
- Launch the game.
- If not works please post your question into gameslopedy forums.