If you get this error when you try to login the Steam:
Steam - Error
Could not connect to Steam network.
This could be due to a problem with your Internet connection, or with the Steam network. Please visit www.steampowered.com for more info.
Try these steps/workarounds first:
- 1. IP reset
- 2. Winsock reset
- 3. After reset, reboot your computer
- 4. Full PC scan
- 5. Updating the Steam
- 6. Troubleshoot Steam Network Connection
- 7. Firebind Test
- 8. Update all of your programs
- 9. Troubleshoot your network
If your problem not solved then continue with these steps:
- Go to Program Files (x86)\Steam\config and simply delete this folder.
- Delete all steam files except steamapps folder and steam.exe.
- Open Steam Bootstrapper app in Task Manager.
Go to start >
- Run. Type in cd program files (x86)
- cd steam
- steam.exe -tcp
- and its done!
- Go to task manager then process and click and remove steamerrorreporter and then steam.
If you still get errors please comment on gameslopedy.com