This short tutorial gives you some workarounds about Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS GO) Server issues and proper ways to checking if they are alive or down.
TRY THESE STEPS BELOW:
- If you cannot connect to matchmaking & gameserver you need to firstly check the status of your region if its up, down or idle:
- It depends on the region of your server most probably.
- Some people claims they can still play. It’s possible they’re in a region that is not yet affected, or that their workaround/fix methods worked.
- If you cannot connect to all of the servers such as Matchmaking, Deathmatch, Casual, Arms Race, Demolition etc. you can connect to the community servers by doing this:
- Please select “Play”
- Follow “Browse community servers”.
- You can find and choose various gamemodes and servers over there.
- Also check this community for possible updates: CLICK HERE!
- Hope it would be useful for you all!
If not please post your questions into gameslopedy.com/forums.