October 14, 2016 at 2:42 pm #1501
Gameslopedy Fix EditorKeymaster
We’re starting to hear about Battlefield 1 beta performance problems including crashes, lag, black screens, and more.
If you’re using a PC and you’re experiencing performance problems, you’ll want to download the latest drivers for your graphics card.
If you’re using a GeForce graphics card, you’ll want to download the brand new GeForce 372.70 driver. It provides the “optimal experience” for Battlefield 1: Open Beta” and should help. If you are using an AMD card, take a look at this fix.
You’ll also want to download the latest version of Radeon Software, 16.8.2. It should help improve your game’s performance.
If you’re noticing lag and texture issues, try turning down your graphic settings. Battlefield 1 won’t look as pretty but your performance should improve. You might also try restarting the game to see if that helps.
As a reminder, here are the minimum specs required for the Battlefield 1 beta for PC. If you don’t meet these, the game won’t run properly:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64-bit operating system required)
CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K or AMD FX-6350
RAM: 8 GB
Hard drive space required: 10 GB
Minimum supported video cards: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
Input: Keyboard, mouse, dual analog gamepad
Internet connection: 512 KBPS or faster
If you’re running into Battlefield 1 black screen issues, this fix from a user on EA’s forums seems to be helping squash the problem.
If you are seeing a black screen with music playing, you’ll want to try running the game as an Administrator.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)