This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by rinfo 1 year, 5 months ago.
October 12, 2016 at 6:24 pm #1475
Update your Nvidia and AMD drivers to the latest versions.
Disable antivirus/firewall or add game to the exception list of the antivirus software.
Disable all recording softwares like Fraps, MSI AfterBurner, D3DGear etc. They may conflict with your DirectX Direct3D settings resulting in a crash.
“VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue”- If you are getting this error while installation, then go to Origin Games\FIFA 17\__Installer\vc\vc2012Update3\redist and run the vcredist_x64.exe. Right after that, go back to your Origin Library and install it.
If your game is crashing while going full screen, try playing in windowed mode.
If your game crashes at the start, then to fix it, go to the origin game library. Right click on the game button and press Repair it.
DirectX 11 supporting video card is a must for starting the game.
Black screen issue- Well this issue can be due to lot of reasons. First of all, you should check that the in-game resolution matches the resolution supported by your display device so that there should not be any conflict. If you are using HDMI, try unplugging the HDMI cable from TV and launch the game. Wait a few mins before replugging the HDMI cable back into the TV.
Registry clean using CCleaner can also fix some of the crashes. You can download CCleaner from here.
For any DLL error or APPCRASH issue, it is recommended to do a clean install of Directx. Or, you can download the missing DLLs from here and paste them in the game directory.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)