This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Gameslopedy Mod 1 year, 2 months ago.
October 15, 2016 at 2:40 pm #1507
To remedy these technical errors in the game Mafia 3, you need to install the patch fix.
Also do not forget that in order to run the game requires a 64-bit version of Windows, if you have x32 – the game is likely, the game will not start. We should not exclude also that some game file has been damaged or removed during installation – check the integrity of the cache on Steam or reinstall the game, as described above.
If you have watched carefully system requirements and ensure that your computer is fully consistent with them, the brakes in the game may be associated with the old version of the drivers for your video card. Install the latest version – it will significantly increase the FPS in the game. If you are using a Nvidia video card, you can optimize the game in the GeForce Experience. If you have another card, you can lower the graphics settings yourself by watching the number of frames per second. Sometimes one setting may significantly affect the FPS. You can also check the workload of your computer in Task Manager. Close any third-party software that may affect the resource consumption of the system.
Mafia 3 Crashes to the desktop
The game could fly completely different reasons. If crashes happen all the time at the same moment, try to reduce the time schedule to a minimum, and when it will pass this stage, increase it. Also, the game can take off due to some programs that are running simultaneously. During the game, better close the browser, editing, antivirus, video editor, etc.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)