pandora charms online sale

Home Forums Console Game Discussions pandora charms online sale

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Trevor Roberts 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The Heart of Winter design is one of my favourites from the pandora charms online sale. The Heart of Winter Charm from the PANDORA Winter 2016 was actually my first heart charm and I was delighted when this year a Pendant version was released. The 2017 Winter collection also includes a Heart of Winter Bangle, Clips, Ring, Earrings and two necklaces! I would have loved to be able to add all of them to my PANDORA collection but after much deliberation, I finally settled on the darling Heart of Winter Pendant Charm (796372CZ).

The pandora charm bracelets is comprised of two silver hearts. One features a dazzling ice crystal pattern with clear cubic zirconia stones. The second smooth heart is engraved with the adorable message, “You melt my heart”! This sweet declaration makes this charm truly special and it would make a wonderful gift!The bale of the Heart of Winter Pendant is quite narrow and is beautifully set with clear cubic zirconia stones. This additional detail contributes to the elegance of the charm and adds an extra icy feel!

When I first saw the pandora gift sets in real life, I was pleased to discover that the reverse of the ice crystal design was quite attractive. It may be a small detail, but I appreciate it when a charm looks pretty from every angle as move around the bracelet.The PANDORA ‘S925 ALE’ hallmark is hidden away on one side of the Heart of Winter Pendant’s bale. As I have mentioned before, life is too short for fake PANDORA! To avoid any confusion or regret, aways buy from an authorised PANDORA retailer such as BeCharming.com.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Gameslopedy on Social Media