This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by astrangeon 1 year, 1 month ago.
November 15, 2016 at 2:55 am #2125
Email me at: [email protected] (this is not a paypal address!)
Other Stock (will send proof of destruction of the carts – 5 left!)
– Penguins of Madagascar – CTR BPGE (x1)
– Steel Diver – CTR ASDE (x2)
Need proof?: https://www.reddit.com/r/SKY3DS/comm…each_delivery/
About Me: I’m a registered user over at GBAtemp.net, and have been buying and selling over there for a while. I have a good reputation over there – take a look. astrangeone | GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community
About the Games: I do DSiWare downgrades for people and also enable cfw on 3DSes. These games were a collection I amassed as a bunch of tools. They all can be used for entering the Homebrew Launcher/Channel. They are never used to go online, but only to access tools/files on the sd card. These were bought brand new!
About the Private Headers: I will send the header as a .bin file. These are dumped with Hourglass9. I’d also keep a record of the games I sold private headers to, but I will not destroy them as I still use them to install CFW on 3DSes. The private headers are region free!
Prices: $12 USD for one. Limit one per customer/forum user. Clients buy via paypal.
Why is it so expensive? Canada’s money is pretty devalued. All of these were bought full price!
Delivery Time: Fast turnaround. I’m usually near my computer, so I will get that private header to you within 5 to 10 minutes of payment.
Shoot me an email at [email protected] (<– this is not a paypal address!) The notification system here is…well, bad.November 15, 2016 at 2:56 am #2126
Updated with new price! $12 USD for one.November 15, 2016 at 2:57 am #2127
legit?November 15, 2016 at 2:58 am #2128
Of course. These are from my own personal collection and they are not used to play online – just for accessing homebrew on 3DSes
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)